lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

39th WeEk

In this week we had classes only two days because of the group work. Marcus Breuer was the guest teacher who came on Monday and Tuesday. He was talking about Roma, a different culture and lifestyle. In the beginning I didn’t know the meaning of Roma, because I used to use another word to mention that kind of people, gypsies.


We were talking about the immigrant families in the schools in the different countries. The different measures enhancing between schools and immigrant families, in general education. It was surprising for me that Spain has the three measures as possible, because I don’t think that it is real, maybe exists the law but in the practice sometimes is not possible to apply it.

In these classes we also made a little project. We had to think and write some aims and activities about the Community Gardens and intercultural dialogue. With my group work we did a project, where the main aim was the cooperation between Roma children and “normal” children in the school trough take care for a garden. Our project was called “Multicolour garden”.

So as a conclusion I think that the inclusion of Roma children in the schools is something that all the countries have to improve a lot. That children need to feel that there are part of the school. In my point of view the most important thing to work is the relationship between the Roma families and the school, because I think that is too important that the parents understand the sense of going to school for their children.


About the rest of the week we were working in the project group. In my group we decided to spend these days to looking of information in our topic: teenage mothers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario